- A large European garage group, a leader in its field, with 2300 employees and 170 branches throughout Europe.
- The job offer is based near Stuttgart.
- Under 43 years old
- Graduated from junior college or above, majoring in auto mechanic or relevant area
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a sheet metal worker or painter, experience in repairing international automobile brands (Volkswagen, Audi, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Nissan, etc.) is preferred.
- Willing to learn German to reach German A2 level after labor contract with the German employer signed.
A person who uses his knowledge and machine measurements to determine the damage and deformation of a vehicle and what problems exist on the body of the vehicle to be repaired.
- Personal resume
- Copies of education degrees and transcripts.
- Certificate of work experience from employer
- Stable work, unlimited contracts
- High income, monthly basic salary of about 2800 euros, overtime pay is to be added. Experienced workers can earn more.
- 30 days of paid annual leave per year
- Fast process, obtaining a visa for Germany within 4 months after submission of the complete documents.
- The whole family can immigrate to Germany. You can arrange for your family to come to Germany and enjoy the excellent medical care and free compulsory education in Germany. Permanent residence in Germany after 3 years.
- Support in Germany to help participants adapt and integrate into work and life in Germany.