Germany is one of the most advance countries in terms of technology which also makes it one of the safest places to live. Germany is top rates places among students from across the globe because the student friendly environment, government and rules & regulations. Once can find several reasons to feel like home at Germany. It is known as one of the most calm and peaceful city with a flare in technology. Germany has largely been untouched by serious natural disasters. Apart from a safe dwelling place naturally, it is also a very stable country in terms of government and politics. People are educated and advanced and thus everything happens in the smoothest manner.
These few points will make you believe that it has a great safety and security
- According to Global Peace Index, it is one of the most peaceful country in the world
- Ranked 15th in 153 participating countries in that index, above France and Italy
- Germany is ranked on top for political stability also
- Germans have a respect to human and civil rights.
- 90 percent are very or quite happy here.
These were the findings of the “Integration Barometer”, a survey of German citizens conducted in 2010. The survey also showed that people with foreign roots have a particularly favorable view of Germany. Of that group, 95 percent report that they are happy in Germany. So if you are planning to study in Germany, you are at the right track. From there you can open up your horizons in endless opportunities and a great career.